Saturday, June 2, 2007

Interesting Rocket Photos





I recently saw some cool old photos on Dick Staffords rocket Blog, but want to add one more. I came across this photo some time ago and always thought it was really cool. It looks very similar to some of the vehicles that Dick posted photos of, probably from the same place (Wallops or White Sands) and time. I'd also like to thank Dick for mentioning my site and mention that his site is great. Nothing even remotely related to rocketry seems to get by Dick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog something else than building bridges ;-)
hope you and family are doin fine.
greetings from the netherlands

Erik & Elly
info@bunkhouse.nl

Randy Dormans said...

Hi Erik, Some times I actually miss working on bridges :-) Good to hear from you, the family is well. I hope you're all doing well.