I've started refurbishment/modification of the nozzle for the upcoming TM-3 test. Having seen the force with which this nozzle bounced across the Mojave desert last year, it's in remarkable condition. I started by cutting off the eight screws which held on the divergent extension. The threads we so messed up that cutting them off was the easiest way to go. The mods are pretty simple; removing some material from the shoulder to accommodate an adapter will take the most time. I have it in the lathe now and hope to finish it this weekend. Marco clearly did a great job machining this nozzle. I'm sure it was not an easy task and it would be awesome to finally get a solid firing with this nozzle.